Location: St. Louis, MO
Duration: 6+ Months
- Design, build, test and maintain scalable and stable off the shelf application or custom-built technology solutions to meet business needs.
- Act as a subject matter expert for Application Software developers and Engineers.
- Contribute to the entire implementation process including driving the definition of improvements based on business need and architectural improvements
- Meet with business partners to understand business needs
- Responsible for overall design of the solution
- Design, build and test applications
- Conduct root cause analysis and advanced performance tuning for complex business processes and functionality
- Top Skill Sets: Big Data Experience, Streaming Technologies like Kafka, Spark, Cassandra, Hive, & Map Reduce.
- Experience with App Containers (Docker) or Linux.
- REST, API’s and Authoring Microservices
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of related experience.
- Healthcare experience strongly preferred, requires demonstrated understanding of business process as it relates to experience in the field.
- Experience with SQL.
- Advanced working knowledge of Business Intelligence Tools, including: MicroStrategy, Business Objects, Cognos or SAS.
- Experience with UNIX and ETL.
- Experience with various databases, including: Teradata, Oracle or SQL Server preferred.
- Python programming skills
- R programming skills
- Statistics training and/or experience
- Contributor to open source software
- Experience teaching technologies to others
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience working with data scientists and statisticians
- Experience working with compute clouds
- Experience with NoSQL databases