Location: Clayton, MO
Duration: 6+ Months
- Top Skill Sets: MicroStrategy Architecture & Reporting, Basic Teradata SQL experience of data analysis and troubleshooting reporting issues.
- Direct interaction with client for requirements gathering and providing reporting solution.
- Experience working in an agile development environment, collaborating across cross-functional teams.
- Design, build, test and maintain scalable and stable off the shelf application or custom-built technology solutions to meet business needs.
- Act as a subject matter expert for Application Software developers and Engineers.
- Contribute to the entire implementation process including driving the definition of improvements based on business need and architectural improvements
- Meet with business partners to understand business needs
- Responsible for overall design of the solution
- Design, build and test applications
- Conduct root cause analysis and advanced performance tuning for complex business processes and functionality
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of related experience.
- Healthcare experience strongly preferred, requires demonstrated understanding of business process as it relates to experience in the field.
- Experience with SQL.
- Advanced working knowledge of Business Intelligence Tools, including: MicroStrategy, Business Objects, Cognos or SAS.
- Experience with UNIX and ETL.
- Experience with various databases, including: Teradata, Oracle or SQL Server preferred.