Location: St. Louis, MO
Duration: 3 Months, Contract to Hire
- 7+ years of overall IT experience with 5-7 years experience in Service Portals, Orchestration, and workflow.
- 5+ years of ServiceNow development, configuration and administration experience
- Experience with Service Portal
- Experience developing on the ServiceNow platform, including the creation and/or customization of the core applications such as Incident, Problem, Change, Service Requests, etc.
- Experience administering a ServiceNow instance including the group and user maintenance, ACL, UI Actions, Catalog Items, etc.
- Excellent knowledge of ServiceNow Best Practices and ongoing knowledge of latest ServiceNow features
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills to resolve technical issues
- Strong knowledge of the ServiceNow data model and relationships
- Strong knowledge of ITIL processes
- ServiceNow Developer Certification
- Experience with Agile methodology
Nice to Have:
- ServiceNow Administration Certification
- Experience with Domain Separation
- Experience with Performance Analytics
- Experience with XML, HTML, AJAX, Jelly, CSS, jQuery, Bootstrap and AngularJS frameworks
- This senior ServiceNow developer will help to design, configure, develop and implement custom applications and enhancements in ServiceNow.
- Will provide architectural input and help maintain stability of the overall platform by ensuring the appropriate design and development standards are used at all times.
- This senior position will need to create & support Service Portals, Knowledge Portals & Customer Service Modules The right person for this job will have experience in ServiceNow development, but also have strong knowledge & experience in a broad range of technologies like Angular, Java, Web Services