Location: St. Louis, MO
Duration: 3 Months, Contract to Hire
- The Senior Application Developer will participate in all phases of the software development lifecycle.
- The person in this role will support development of management and operation services and user interfaces.
- The person in this position will also work with partners who may supply software components, collaborating with them as needed to specify and validate key functionalities.
- Finally, the person in this role may be involved in customizations of the software to interface with other back office systems.
- Contribute as a productive member of an agile development team
- Analyze, design and implement business requirements
- Design and implementation of data models
- Integrating and testing with back end services and databases
- Development and testing of software APIs
- Development and testing of user interfaces
- Profiling and optimizing system performance
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or related field
- 7+ years of experience in development with Java/J2EE software development and web technologies
- Experience with Spring MVC, Spring Batch, Spring Boot frameworks
- Experience with defining and developing SOAP and REST web services
- Experience with client-side user interface frameworks such as Angular (v2+) and Bootstrap
- Experience with unit test frameworks including Junit, Jasmine, Karma, Mockito and PowerMock
- Experience with Cloud technologies
- Experience with JPA and Hibernate frameworks
- Experience in database integration using SQL
- Excellent critical thinking, problem solving & communication skills