Location: Chicago, IL
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience is required.
- Seven or more years of experience in core discipline.
- Must have Dragon Experience
- Emdat & Nuance really nice to have
- Five or more years of experience in core discipline in the healthcare industry.
- Knowledge of business areas, especially those represented on team.
- Experience leading information services projects.
- Formal presentation skills.
- Leadership experience developing applications and workflow design.
General Technical Skills:
- Maintains solid competence for assigned services and systems while grasping the integration and interaction of all supported services and systems.
- Provides significant functional, technical, and operational knowledge of multiple applications and recognized as a subject matter expert.
- Provides technical project leadership in the planning, design, development, testing, and implementation of application software.
- Provides leadership in problem solving, which requires the consideration of the IS strategic plan and short term goals, the means by which to solve the problem, and development of associated action plans.