Location: Durham, NC
Duration: 3 Months
- The Business Application Expert provides expert application knowledge that is global for a business area rather than being single process focused.
- These applications support core business processes such as claims adjudication, membership enrollment, financial processing, etc.
- PowerMHS AMYSIS, Facets, and Lawson are examples of core processing systems.
- The incumbent is sought when there is application considerations needed due to problems, projects, or for overall assessments.
- This role’s oversight and strategic thinking skills ensures that comprehensive, efficient solutions are being developed and implemented without negatively impacting the current operating environment and systems.
- This expertise is usually difficult to find in the marketplace.
- Experienced Facets Configuration candidate who can perform EDI 270/271 configuration within Facets system.
- Candidate should have knowledge about the EDI transactions and the backend data model of the EDI 270/271 application.
- Candidate should also have the ability to design the EDI 270/271 configuration based on the business requirements or benefit grid.
Additional Hiring Preference:
- MS Excel – ability to write formulas within Excel workbook and generate validation work as needed.
- MS SQL – ability to write SQL queries to pull bulk data through backend.