Location: New York, NY
- The Senior Epic Systems Analyst provides analytical and technical support to maintain operation of the Epic System, focused on Access and Revenue Cycle applications –
- HIM Coding, Deficiency Tracking and Release of Information.
- Senior analysts are responsible for implementing system upgrades, enhancements to the system and related third-party applications, as well as working knowledge of application and Cogito, reporting capabilities, plus assisting with resolution of issues related to interfaces.
- Demonstrates Service Excellence standards in daily interactions.
- Experienced, certified Epic system resources provides coaching and mentoring to the entire Epic support team.
- 1-3 years of analyst experience in an Epic environment
PC Proficiency required. Windows and MS Office applications proficiency required.
- Good organizational, interpersonal, analytical, and communication skills necessary.
- Bachelors’ degree required.
- Epic certification required HIM modules – HIM Coding, Deficiency Tracking and Release of Information