Location: Chicago, IL
- Supports information management needs of various UKG Dimensions and some of the business applications supporting the clinical and business departments.
- The analyst is responsible for project coordination, applications implementation, upgrades, and ongoing maintenance or enhancements.
- Manages small and medium sized projects as well as mentors less experience staff
- Participate in the UKG Dimensions product support and maintenance from discovery through design, build, test, and user adoption
- Provides application implementation support, technical guidance, and serves as primary resolution point for all issues regarding assigned applications
- End-to-end experience with the following Dimensions modules: Timekeeping, Absence (Accruals, Leave and Attendance), Ability to lead Business Structure Workshops including working with UKG on approval