Location: Chicago, IL
- This role is focused around Supply Chain & Distribution
- This Candidate should have a solid SAP background but this role is not overly technical
- This position is more so functional over technical so having the functional understanding/experience is needed
- This role is the “middle man”, sits between the technical team and business teams
- Transportation/Logistics experience a nice plus
- Needs to have strong understanding of lifecycle projects and distribution process
- Needs to have experience meeting with stakeholders
- Business objects experience a very nice plus
- Should have experience with dashboarding from a warehousing standpoint
- Bachelor’s degree plus 5 years technical experience, or master’s degree plus 4 years’ experience. Will consider 9 years work experience in related technical roles.
- Experience in a Business System Analyst role and Systems Testing experience required.
- Experience as a business analyst in IT Implementation projects.
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to dive deep, summarize, and communicate important data.
- Experience in digital transformation and user experience related projects is ideal and plus to have.
- Track record of driving results on cross functional teams
- Excellent written and verbal communicator required
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with ambitious goals