Location: Walnut Creek, CA
Duration: 5 Months
- WorkDay Analyst – looking for Finance Business Specialist will be responsible for the standardization of Must have Workday experience and HCM and supply chain.
- Finance data (chart of accounts, organization structure, etc.), designing and building the future state design, and implementing the technology to support a large-scale transformation project.
- Responsible for the business process development, policy and procedure development, and documentation, and underlying data in key areas including: General Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Intercompany Transactions, Accruals, Billing, Inventory, Inventory Valuation, Standard Costing, and Business Unit Reporting, etc.
- Responsible for supporting implementation team and end users as required.
- Work in a cross functional team environment to provide business process and systems expertise.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Interpret employer policies and procedures, entity procedures and applicable laws.
- Consult with managers, providing guidance and education on appropriate compliance.
- Understand the detailed components of finance processes within healthcare.
- Work with ERP transformation team to design, configure, and test ERP system(s) as needed.
- Maintain catalogues of and specifications for reports, interfaces, and customizations in conjunction with IT.
- Identify opportunities for improvement, standardization, and consolidation in current operations.
- Assist in developing and supporting the organization’s new chart of accounts that standardizes account codes, facilitates financial reporting, and positions the organization for future growth.
- Document current state financial practices and future state financial practices, document changes to policies and procedures as required.
- Facilitate the process of standardizing Intermountain Finance data and related terms.
- Define and document integration requirements with other systems (e.g., clinical systems, budgeting, etc.).
- Assist cross functional teams in understanding the accounting aspects of configuration decisions, process decisions, and financial reporting requirements.
- Seeking a Workday experienced resource to help with report development and writing as well as testing.
- The manager needs this resource to start ASAP.
- Ideal resource is local- open to travel if needed.
- If resource is not local- please provide their location on the top of their resume.