Location: United States
Duration: 6 months
- 7+ years in a Data Engineering role
- 4+ years hands on experience with Snowflake
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
- Expert proficiency with ELT/ETL strategies including ability to create complex ETL packages to extract data from staging tables with incremental load (i.e. Talend, Azure Data Factory, Striim, etc.)
- Advanced proficiency in Snowflake configuration (i.e. Snowpipe, data sharing) and best practices, SnowPro core certification strongly preferred
- Experience in participating in data modeling and in developing conceptual, logical data models and working on large datasets of structured, semi-structured and un-structured data
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Innovative and creative person who has developed new approaches to developing infrastructure solutions.
- Goal oriented with high standards for quality and performance
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, or related technology discipline OR equivalent experience