Location: New York, NY
Duration: 6+ Months
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- The role is to assist in guiding the end-users from the design phase through the configuration and testing of the new PeopleSoft Payroll and Time and Labor system.
- Work with ERP Implementation Partner to gather business requirements, perform fit/gap analysis, and develop functional specifications for data conversions and customizations.
- Provide functional support and configuration expertise to the Time and Labor team, including: time reporter data, time reporting work groups, task templates, codes, schedule groups, with ability to troubleshoot issues related to processing and interfacing into Payroll and Human Resources.
- Advise the project team on best practices related to configuration and setup of the time and labor module.
- Has worked with or implemented Time Capture Devices.
- Involved in all implementation, testing, integration and issue resolution around Time and Labor – including integration with Human Resource, Payroll, Absence Management, and time collection devices.
- Knowledge of full cycle payroll and time and labor processing in PeopleSoft version 9.0 or higher
- Partner with Payroll personnel to support business operations and satisfy user inquiries, resolve issues and support applications.
- Modify or develop new queries and reports in PeopleSoft as needed.
- Collaborate with peers and customers to deliver solutions.
Qualifications / Required Skill:
- A Baccalaureate Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Systems, applied Mathematics, Business Administration, Economics/Statistics, Human Resources, or a related field of study; and
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as an ERP PeopleSoft Time and Labor functional analyst and/or super user
- Successfully completed and/or involved in at least one full life-cycle PeopleSoft Time and Labor implementation and/or upgrade
- Recent Oracle PeopleSoft Time and Labor, v9.0 experience required, v9.2 desired
- Strong knowledge of PeopleSoft HCM Enterprise application to include module expertise in Time and Labor
- PeopleSoft Absence Management experience a plus
- Solid understanding of the entire Payroll and Time and Labor processes, underlying configuration tables, transaction tables, year-end processes and reporting
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills with ability to identify problems and determine corrective actions
- Effective collaboration and communication skills as well as an ability to handle multiple assignments in a timely manner with minimal supervision
- Ability to prioritize work and promptly resolve or escalate when necessary
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project, Visio etc.)