Location: New York, NY
Duration: 6 Months, Contract to Hire
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Individuals must have a strong background using the InterSystem’s Ensemble (HealthShare Health Connect ) Integration Engine.
- The individual is expected to develop integration solutions based on the project scope, technical specifications and gap analysis. Familiarity with DSRIP requirements highly desired.
- Strong adherence to change control process is required.
- Design and develop interface solutions according to the project scope, scalability, portability, and best development practices, given constraints such as limited resources, time deadlines, and technological impediments.
- Work with the Clinical Analyst and Project Management Teams to translate interface requirements into a well-defined project scope.
- Review interface specifications to build the interface design
- Develop, test, deploy, and validate the interfaces to achieve project sign off from internal and external project stakeholders.
- In-depth experience with the HL7 messaging standard required.
- FHIR, CCDA and xml experience highly desired.
- Exposure to various hospital registration, financial, and clinical systems is helpful.
- Advanced knowledge of SQL queries, stored procedures, triggers, indexes, data types, table structures, and database design principles.
- Net and XML experience a plus.
- Experience working with InterSystem’s Ensemble (HealthShare Health Connect ) Integration Engine required
Qualifications / Required Skill:
- A Baccalaureate Degree from an accredited college or university in computer science, Information systems, business administration or equivalent experience or education is required.
- At least 3 years’ experience developing interfaces using InterSystem’s Ensemble (HealthShare Health Connect) Integration Engine.
- Experience with DSRIP requirements preferred.
- Healthcare registration, financial, and clinical system experience preferred.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.