Location: Philadelphia, PA
Duration: 9 Months
- The Senior Financial Systems Analyst provides systems and application-based support to the Finance department.
- The Senior Financial Systems Analyst participates in all phases of the systems life cycle, although to varying degrees.
- Devises and designs computer system requirements for solutions of business problems.
- Formulates procedures for their solutions.
- Plays a major role in the development and implementation of maintenance and/or enhancements as well as new systems.
- Is challenged with designing appropriate application systems structures, which will provide a solid foundation for well-written and reliable application programs.
- Is tasked with identifying opportunities to streamline financial business processes & automate in the form of an application/tool.
- Provides reporting solutions so that clients can access & review complex financial data.
- Creates dashboards to display/summarize financial data & project statistics.
- 4 or more years of systems analyst experience.
- Experience in Qlikview.
- Experience working on complex team-oriented projects.
- Formal education in introductory level of project management
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Systems Development Life Cycle
- Working knowledge of the business process supported
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to develop logical constructs, computer literate and project management
- BS or BA Degree in IS or related business field preferred; or demonstrated commensurate work experience