Location: New York, NY
Duration: 6 Months, Contract to Hire
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Individuals must have a strong background analyzing requirements gathered from DSRIP, NYCIG, application developers and 3rd party systems to create design documents such as HL7 technical specifications, gap analysis, scope description, flowcharts (Visio Diagrams) and other required integration project documentation.
- The candidate is expected to lead and document workgroup sessions and project schedules, assume ownership of a project and provide guidance where needed.
- Knowledge of DSRIP requirements highly desired.
- Familiarity with the InterSystems Ensemble integration engine required.
- Design and develop interface solutions according to the project scope, best development practices, end user needs and technical resources available, given constraints such as limited resources and time deadlines.
- Analyze and document DSRIP, NYCIG, application developers and 3rd party system’s requirements and processes to create conceptual data and process models.
- Develop all required technical documentation including detailed HL7 specifications, scope, test plans, release notes, end-user guides, training programs and/or other materials as necessary.
- Work with interface developers to validate documentation and modify as needed through constant communication between stakeholders, developers and 3rd party analysts and developers.
- Work with Project Management and Business Analysis Teams to translate interface requirements into a well-defined project scope
- Test, deploy, and validate the interfaces to achieve project sign off from internal and external project stakeholders.
- Work with Change Control and QA teams to ensure deployment follows policies
- In-depth experience with the HL7 messaging standard, HL7 certification a plus
- Experience working with the Intersystem’s Ensemble integration engine required
- Familiarity with DSRIP requirements highly desired.
- Coordinate user groups and project teams, convening conference calls, meetings and maintaining minutes and follow-up logs.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a fast moving team.
- Work within timeline and resource constraints provided by the Project Manager.
- Provide ongoing communication with senior management, end users and vendors to assure integration design supports current initiatives.
- Perform other duties as assigned/required to achieve optimal integration between disparate
Qualifications / Required Skill:
- A Baccalaureate Degree from an accredited college or university in computer science, Information systems, business administration or equivalent experience or education is required.
- At least 3 years system analysis experience.
- At least 3 years’ experience with InterSystem’s Ensemble integration engine.
- Experience documenting interface technical specifications including detailed HL7 message flow, scope and functional test scripts
- Experience with DSRIP requirements preferred.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to provide consistent, detailed analysis and follow through the project.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills – demonstrating ability to successfully work with internal and external clients at all levels of responsibility.