Location: San Francisco, CA
Duration: 6+ Months
- Candidate will be building out reporting competencies in new SQL Server/EDW/Microstrategy environment.
- Contribute to the entire implementation process
- Drive definition of improvements based on business need and architectural improvements
- Responsible for overall solution design, build and test, root cause analysis, and advanced performance tuning complex business processes and functionality
- Consult with users to identify current operating procedures and to clarify program objectives
- May be expected to write documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, and corrections.
- Write manuals for users to describe installation and operating procedures
Top Skill Sets:
- Coding SQL, Skills in SQL Server, Teradata, User requirements gathering and Technical specification creation.
- Some degree of Data Architecture background and Microstrategy background (Optional)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of related experience.