Location: Pasadena, CA
Duration: 6+ Months
- The Senior Level employee is primarily responsible for leading the ITSM process implementation, evaluations risk matters within IT, and enduring contingency procedures are followed and maintained.
- Reporting background and presentation skills a plus.
- Sharepoint, excel, tableau skills a plus.
- Conducts or oversees business-specific projects by applying deep expertise in subject area; promoting adherence to all procedures and policies; developing work plans to meet business priorities and deadlines; determining and carrying out processes and methodologies; coordinating and delegating resources to accomplish organizational goals; partnering internally and externally to make effective business decisions; solving complex problems; escalating issues or risks, as appropriate; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; evaluating recommendations made; and influencing the completion of project tasks by others.
- Practices self-leadership and promotes learning in others by building relationships with cross-functional stakeholders; communicating information and providing advice to drive projects forward; influencing team members within assigned unit; listening and responding to, seeking, and addressing performance feedback; adapting to competing demands and new responsibilities; providing feedback to others, including upward feedback to leadership and mentoring junior team members; creating and executing plans to capitalize on strengths and improve opportunity areas; and adapt to any learning from change, difficulties and feedback.
- Drives ITSM process and/or service implementation for designed ITSM initiatives by leading or directing team members in the documentation of process and/or service requirements and acceptance criteria from process owners and key stakeholders; and guiding and influencing leadership in the development of the ITSM strategy.
- Partners with leadership to help define goals, objectives, deliverables and guardrails within the governance framework to ensure the development, and implementation of efficient, effective, measurable, and sustainable process and/or service.
- Ensures accuracy and completeness of release notes, training materials and documentation within appropriate repositories.
- Drives the execution of ITSM roadmaps to ensure that processes and/or services are aligned with stakeholder needs.
- Partners with IT functions and process services users to lead the development and implementation of performance metrics and measurement tools.
- Leads ITSM process and/or services improvement efforts for designed initiatives by cultivating strong collaborative working relationships with cross-functional teams on process improvement projects.
- Evaluates business needs, organizational characters, and industry best-practices to identify gaps or deficiencies in new and existing processes, services, and service portfolios and makes recommendations for improvements or enhancements as appropriate.
- Develops, document, maintain and audit ITSM processes and procedures.
- Make decisions regarding process and/or service improvements and third-party tools for implementation.
- Works with cross-functional stakeholders (for example, IT and business partners) to create alignment, synergy, and application of standardizes processes and/or service and procedures.
- Ensures appropriate training is delivered to users (e.g., end-users, service/process delivery teams) to dive proper process and/or service execution.
- Designs and oversees the validation of performance metrics against success criteria to ensure effective control of expected deliverables.
- Provides recommendations and make decisions for mitigating process and/or service performance deficiencies.
- Investigates complex, highly visible performance deviations to drive adherence with defined ITSM policies and procedures.
- Advocates and drives compliance with ITSM policies and procedures across the enterprise.
- Assists with negotiation of statements of work with service providers related to the development, implementation, delivery, and/or maintenance of ITSM process, services, and/or tools.
- 4 years in leadership role working with process or service teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree in CIS, Business Administration or related field and Minimum 8 years IT experience, including Minimum 4 years implementation or supporting ITSM processes or services.
- Additional equivalent work experience may be substituted for the degree requirement.
- 1 year managing process or service financials
- 2 years of work experience in a roll requiring interaction with executive leadership
- 3 years’ experience in a leadership role of a large matrixed organization
- 3 years’ experience in the configuration and integration of ITSM software and tools
- 3 years’ experience working within an IT infrastructure Library framework
- 4 years’ experience in process modeling
- 4 years’ experience in the development and delivery of IT process/service metrics and reporting
- 2 years’ experience managing venter relationships
- 2 years’ experience in IT quality assurance, including data analytics
- 3 years’ experience in organizational change management
- 4 years’ experience writing documentation or standard operating procedures related to IT support or deployment
- Intermediate ITIL certification or higher
- Six Sigma Certification