Location: Chattanooga, TN
Duration: 4 Months
- This position is responsible for directing, implementing, maintaining, coordinating, and reporting the definition of business requirements for assigned existing and emerging projects.
- Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to: assessing process and systems to document and assist in the necessary changes to those processes, procedures, and systems; and, assuring that all CMS and other regulatory requirements are met or exceeded in accordance with all rules and regulations.
- This position is required to research, document, test, analyze results, and to coordinate process and system enhancements as directed.
- This position works directly for the Project Management Office (PMO) and with Business stakeholders and IS.
- This position is directly involved in implementation meetings and contributes to system testing.
- The Senior Business Analyst also requires strong analytical and problem solving skills in order to facilitate process improvement and problem resolution.
- Finally, this position is responsible for ensuring that policies, procedures, and workflows accurately reflect how the work is done within the operations areas, and provides critical support for project outcomes.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required or equivalent work experience. Experience
- Proficient knowledge of business analysis and reporting tools such as SAS, Cognos, and Access. Skills/Certifications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and Leadership skills
- This position frequently operates in a leadership role, and is responsible for directing and coordinating the tasks of a wide range of personnel depending on the size and scope of the project.
- This position provides services to multiple concurrent projects, project teams, and/or management staff.
- This position is expected to provide input and analysis to help obtain desired performance.
- This position is expected to build and maintain effective working relationships with both internal and external customers.