Location: St. Louis, MO
- Design, build, test and maintain scalable and stable off the shelf application or custom-built technology solutions to meet business needs.
- Act as a subject matter expert for Application Software developers and Engineers.
- Contribute to the entire implementation process including driving the definition of improvements based on business need and architectural improvements
- Meet with business partners to understand business needs
- Responsible for overall design of the solution
- Design, build and test applications
- Conduct root cause analysis and advanced performance tuning for complex business processes and functionality
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of related experience.
- Healthcare experience strongly preferred, requires demonstrated understanding of business process as it relates to experience in the field
- Strong working knowledge of agile methodologies.
- Experience with SQL, SQL Server and other RDBMS.
- Experience with API development, web services, messaging, and stored procedures.
- Full stack development experience is required.
- Experience in no SQL DB like Mongo DB is strongly preferred