Location: United States
Duration: 2 months
- approx. 2 months project (possibility of short extension) exporting Call Ctr. Data
- Adv ETL developer with ex with SSIS and Datastage
- 5+ years SQL in SQL server database required (not Oracle)
- Candidates must have strong SQL capabilities: advanced problem solving/read code, reverse engineering, recreation/ability to learn data quickly
- Strong communication (written and oral) and ability to work independently.
- Computer Science education preferred
- Demonstrated effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate technical information to technical and non-technical personnel at various levels in the organization
- Self-motivated and works independently and as part of a team. Able to learn effectively and meet deadlines
- Demonstrated complex problem- solving skills
- Experience with EPIC electronic medical record databases Clarity and Caboodle
- Advanced knowledge of the EPIC data such as clinical and financial data and how to use these data effectively in analytics, dashboards and reporting
- Demonstrates the ability to design, code and test ETL routines
- Understands the principles of good ETL design
- 3 to 4 years writing T-SQL. Experienced in writing stored procedures and complex SQL
- Must possess experience and skills in understanding data models and developing databases and database objects.
- Experience developing and executing complex test plans
- Familiarity with at least one ETL tool such as SSIS or DataStage
- Experience with clinical and healthcare administration data