Location: New York, NY
Duration: 6 Months
- The Revenue Cycle Senior Project Manager will be required to organize, run enterprise wide workgroups and validate data and determine best way to move forward with this build.
- He / She will also create the revenue cycle charter and manage risks and issues for each of the rev cycle iterations she manages.
- Finally, he / she will be responsible for determining what additional 3rd party applications are needed for this program, research and manage the procurement of these
- Leading and managing multiple Epic Revenue Cycle roll outs and implementations
- Efficiency in managing a full Revenue Cycle process and proficient with the Revenue Cycle understanding and control
- Experience formulating the project program management plan, in accordance with the scope, budget, timing and quality as set by stakeholders.
- Strong leadership skills with the proven ability to encourage collaboration and motivate team members.
- Organize resources within a team and appropriately match team member skills to team responsibilities.
- Ability to establish deadlines and drive self and team to adhere to them.
- Change Management experience