Duration: 3 Months
- 7-9 years of experience.
- Certified in one or more Epic modules with detailed domain knowledge of associated business or care delivery processes.
- Study the overall business and information needs of an organization, in order to develop solutions to business and related technology problems.
- Understand business process and determine how best to map that to the capabilities of Epic.
- Works closely with clients to identify business needs and the costs and benefits of implementing a solution.
- Construct IT definitions based on identified needs of the organization.
- Devise and document a solution based on the client’s requirements.
- Negotiate options with the client.
- Requires in-depth knowledge of the business and care delivery functions supported by client.
- Also requires technical understanding of Epic’s capabilities and the ability to match product capabilities to business requirements.
- General application of concepts, techniques and standards in general business analysis, as well as IT principles and practices.
- Analysis – Support analysis necessary to define profiling rules, research/trace anomalies, documentation, gap analysis
- Design – Support defining the data models necessary for vendor application inputs/outputs
- Requirements – Create and maintain requirements for IT supported work
- Testing – Define, create, and review of user acceptance criteria, support test data management efforts, identify defects, and follow testing documentation protocols
- Other – Activities can include enablement of functionality (like mapping, manual ingest) and general data management
- Analysis/documentation of processes, methods, solutions, etc.
- Interpretive – translates business processes and requirements into system specifications
- General knowledge of information technology and applications development lifecycle
- General business acumen related to care delivery, business operations, and insurance functions or applicable source applications
- Primary source applications include but not limited to Epic/Clarity, CDW, OneLink/FDW (ERP Suite), ePIMS/PDW
- Experience with PLSQL, SQL, SAS, R, Python, or similar programming languages
- Preferred – Agile SCRUM experience
- Preferred – Data Lake, Cloud Provide data architectural leadership in developing enterprise data/process models, and logical/physical database designs.
- Provide data and database development, maintenance, and production support.
- Participate in IT and Business project to define system requirements.
- Experience Level: 6-10 Years.
- Business analysis.
- Business process modeling – enterprise to department level.
- Ability to interpret Entity Relationship Diagrams.