Location: San Francisco, CA
Duration: 3 months
- The Senior Access Applications Analyst must achieve certification in, and support, two or more of the following APeX applications: Cadence, Grand Central, Prelude, Referral and Authorizations, RTE
- Broadly encompassing or highly In-depth knowledge of 1-2 areas of focus in clinical applications specialty area(s). Knowledge of operations, systems and functions, including planning, design, development, implementation, user support and training, maintenance, quality assurance, and system testing and evaluation.
- Ability to apply advanced problem-resolution skills to highly complex issues, quickly diagnose problems, and develop, test, and implement appropriate and effective solutions in a timely manner.
- Advanced interpersonal communication skills to effectively train, support, and collaborate productively with clinical users and key stakeholders at all professional and technical levels.
- Advanced organizational and project management skills, and ability to lead a team, prioritize tasks, and see projects through from inception to completion on schedule.
- Advanced written and verbal communications skills, to convey highly-technical information and instructions to all levels of clinical users and staff in a specific, clear, and concise manner.
- Advanced analytical skills and expertise in documentation and reporting, with the ability to apply metrics, plan and implement testing systems, collect and analyze performance data, and produce substantive reports and analyses for management use.
- Advanced ability to serve as a technical leader and information resource, and to work collaboratively with key personnel and management, providing guidance and recommendations on systems, improvements, upgrades, and industry advances and trends.
- Available for 7X24 application support
- Bachelor’s degree in health care information technology, computer science, or related area, and / or equivalent combination of experience / training
- Epic Application certification in two of the following modules: ADT/Grand Central, Prelude, Referrals, SER, or Cadence