Location: United States
Duration: 6 months
- Bachelor’s degree with 7+ years of work experience in data analysis and visualization.
- Experience in preparing and conducting extensive business analysis and studies, process assessments, data analysis and cost benefit analysis to support data driven strategies.
- Minimum 4 years of experience working with healthcare data and helping businesses make better data driven decisions.
- Minimum 4 years of strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Experience with various data platforms.
- Proficiency in PL/SQL coding.
- Willingness to participate in team on call rotation and perform off hours work as needed.
- Strong technical and project management/process leadership skills
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of healthcare industry systems and applications is a plus.
- Ability to work within a diverse, technically oriented, team setting is a must.
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership of incidents, coordinate effective response, and drive improvements through root cause analysis and lessons learned.
- The ability to quickly absorb new changes in computer technologies is necessary.