Location: New York, NY
Duration: 6+ Months
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate who fills this role will have an exciting opportunity to develop and support the enterprise infrastructure that will support new video-based clinical initiatives, such as Telepsychiatry, telemedicine, Telestroke and other advance enterprise voice and video initiatives.
- The candidate in this position should be comfortable communicating with clinical teams and administrators in clear non-technical terms and would be required to collect project requirement, document scoping calls which can then be translated into technical solutions.
- As a Senior UC-Video Engineer, you will be tasked to provide engineering services, participate in the implementation design sessions for large multi-cluster Unified Communication environment, monitor and troubleshoot those issues that may impact the environment.
- The candidate will be part of a team that will expand and maintain an enterprise Cisco IPT solution that will interface with voice systems (PBX-TDM and IPT) and healthcare medical services.
- Hands-on experience in call control, IP routing, VOIP deployments and SIP Trucking are necessary.
- Expert knowledge and experience with Internet Protocol (IP) suite is essential, including protocols such as SIP, H.323, MGCP and their relationships and integrations in large-scale networks
- Expert working knowledge for large multi-cluster deployments and integration in support of Jabber, EMCC and HTTP networking.
- Must have general and technical knowledge of telecommunications technologies (as it relates to VoIP) including: TCP-IP, IP routing, Voice packet capture, LAN/WAN technologies, VOIP, PBX-TDM, inter-working of these technologies as it relates to voice, data, broadband, , IPT, and Internet services, deployment and implementation of these technologies and services.
- Provide Tier3 technical support for the Healthcare network, including troubleshooting voice, video and data (IP) traffic.
- Knowledge and experience using a ServiceNow ITSM incident ticket management system for incident and Change Management.
- Responsible for proactively supporting all related technologies, escalation of outages and providing update to senior management.
- Responsible for taking department calls and working with them to understand technical related issues.
- Working knowledge of VMware 5.x and 6.x along with its dependencies with Cisco UC Applications
- Support level knowledge for CUCM, CUCxN, CUPS (IM&P) 11.5
- Understanding of multi-cluster design for both ILS and SME dial plans
- Expert working knowledge of Cisco JABBER (for Windows, MAC, Android, iPad and iPhone)
- Knowledge of CUBE for ISR
- Knowledge of Cisco IP TDM/IP Voice Gateways (Cisco 2900, 3900, and 4000 UC routers)
- Deep Understanding of SIP and H323 as they relate to Video application.
- Expert knowledge of VCS Control, VCS Expressway, Expressway-C and Expressway-E with MRA/Jabber Guest
- Installation/Configuration/Troubleshooting Experience with Spark Rooms (55 and 70)/MX700/MX300/MX800
- Cordial and professional decorum with effective verbal and written communication skills when dealing with technical and non-technical users and decision makers.
- Time management skills, including the ability to think clearly and act accordingly under pressure.
Qualifications / Required Skill:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Video Engineering or a related field (experience may be substituted)
- 5+ Years troubleshooting networks (Data & VoIP) including Call Manager and Unified Communication platforms along with network connectivity on Cisco routers and switches (CatOS and IOS devices) using SSH, Telnet from a command line interface.
- Strong working knowledge of Cisco UCS platforms (both B-Series and C-Series chassis).
- Expert Knowledge of Conductor, Telepresence Server and MCU 8510/MM820
- Experience Installing /Configuring/Troubleshooting Avizia products such as: Avizia CA300, Avizia CA750, Avizia Extended Height Cart
- Experience Integrating and Troubleshooting Avizia Telehealth Solutions to CUCM and VCS-C/Expressway C
- Able to Design Cisco Video Solutions with Avizia endpoints for large magnitude Healthcare deployments.
- Experience managing Webex Meeting Center for Enterprise clients.
- Experience with Webex Teams Integration.
- Experience with CMS is a Plus.
- Experience evaluating video hardware is a plus.