Location: Mobile, AL
Duration: 9 Months
- The Senior Analyst consultant will work with the project team to provide guidance in making application design decisions, policies and procedures, and support the HSIS project analyst to utilize Cerner build tools and routine system maintenance.
- Must have at least five years of experience working with Cerner applications of which two of those years relate to experience designing & building within Cerner 2015.01.
- Experience with complete Orders Build in Millennium required; includes: medications, orders to scheduling, and charges.
- Experience with Provider Positions/Playbooks and mPage build required.
- Experience with Provider Documentation (Dynamic Documentation and PowerNotes) required.
- Experience with Cerner security and Core build required.
- Experience with Cerner and end user workflow required
- Experience with Discern Rules, command languages, system operations, and interface usage required.
- Implement solution design decisions and assume responsibility for solution specific implementation
- Assist with system validation and testing
- Provide ongoing post conversion solution support for the IS department
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience preferred in a large teaching healthcare facility; clinical background preferred.
- Must be able to work onsite.