Location: Tampa, FL
Seeking a qualified Systems Engineer to join our team of Systems Engineers focusing on Desktop Service Delivery and Infrastructure.
An ideal candidate would have:
- Desktop (VDI) and Application virtualization (App-V, XenApp) experience with Citrix XenDesktop or VMware Horizon
- Advanced technical knowledge and skills in Microsoft System Center products
- Be part of a team that is responsible for maintaining Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) processes, procedures, routine maintenance of build automation tools
- Proven experience implementing, installation, customization, deployment, problem solving, migrating, and supporting of Configuration Manager (or similar product)
- Microsoft Windows Desktop Image creation and maintenance through Configuration Manager (or similar product)
- A solid understanding of Configuration Manager technologies including: Software Distribution and Metering, Patch Management, User State Migration (USMT), Operating System Deployment
- Experience with Configuration Manager reporting
- Experience with Active Directory management: Group Policies, security groups, users & computers, and organizational units
- Ability to perform evaluation of hardware and software based on end user criteria and workflow analysis, design, develop, test, train, implement, manage, and support of assigned application systems and/or projects
- Ability to maintain system specifications and technical documentation pertaining to but not limited to installations, customizations, deployments, and problem solving
- Ability to educate technical staff through oral and written documentation
- Understanding of DNS, DHCP and TCP/IP
- Ability to research root cause in a complex environment
- Desktop patch management experience
- Print Server support and management experience
- PowerShell scripting knowledge required to automate processes and tasks
- Application packaging and deployment, knowledge of PowerShell Application Deployment Toolkit a plus
- Familiarity with Internet Explorer Enterprise Mode site list
- IT experience in Healthcare
- Badge-tap solution
- Be part of a paid on call rotation
- High School or GED required.
- A+ or MCSE – Desktop Infrastructure certifications and completion and receipt of two (2) additional Accredited Technical Training Certificate and credentials (preferably MCTS – Administering and Deploying System Center 2012 Configuration Manager) or equivalent.
- Six (6) months Project/Team Lead and/or Supervisory experience are required.
- Over six (6) years of experience in implementing, migrating, maintaining and supporting SCCM, Windows 7 image development, testing and deployment is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer related field plus two (2) years of experience in implementing, migrating, maintaining and supporting SCCM, Operating system image development, testing and deployment or Associate’s degree plus four (4) years of experience in implementing, migrating, maintaining and supporting SCCM, Windows 7 image development, testing and deployment may be equivalent consideration.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communications skills. Strong interpersonal skills are required to communicate across multiple organizational lines.
- Strong organizational skills are required to work on multiple simultaneous dissimilar activities.
- Attention to detail and the ability to work well in group and solo situations is a must.