Location: United States
Duration: 3 months
- Preferred clinical RN/LVN experience; required expertise in clinical workflows and clinical chart reviews
- Candidates should have experience with HEDIS, CMS, NCQA, MIPS or other quality measurement programs
- Candidates must be detailed oriented, have strong oral and written communication
- In-depth knowledge of quality abstraction standards, clinical chart review and regulatory requirements.
- Working knowledge of quality improvement models, tools, and techniques, including collection, aggregation, abstraction, analysis, and reporting of data.
- Advanced critical thinking and problem-solving skills to manage highly-complex information, assess problems, and develop effective solutions.
- Advanced organizational and project management skills, with the ability to lead a team, prioritize tasks, and see projects through from inception to completion on schedule.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills with the ability to convey complex information in a clear, concise manner. Ability to produce and deliver presentations to diverse audiences.
- Advanced interpersonal skills for effective collaboration with managers, professional and technical staff.
- Ability to apply advanced problem-resolution skills to highly complex issues, quickly diagnose problems, and develop, test, and implement appropriate and effective solutions in a timely manner.
- Knowledge of clinical standard terminology, clinical workflows, user interface optimization, clinical decision support, rules development, data integration and mining, clinical ontologies, adoption of technology.
- In-depth knowledge of all relevant clinical informatics software and systems, and of the highly complex concepts, principles, policies, methodologies, techniques, best practices, regulations, and standards practices involved with patient care and electronic medical data management in the UC health care system.
- Advanced expertise in Epic clinical and administrative workflows.
- Advanced interpersonal communications skills, to convey highly technical information and instructions to all levels of clinical users in a clear and concise manner, to provide technical support, and to develop and deliver training materials as needed.
- Familiarity with HEDIS/CMS/measure specifications
- 2 + years of Epic abstraction experience
- Good to have: Epic Clarity Data Model certification, Epic Radar, Epic Reporting Workbench