Location: Chattanooga, TN
Duration: 6 Months
- 4-year degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent work experience required.
- Strong Performance testing experience (5 plus years) with multiple performance testing tool sets such as NeoLoad, Load Runner, IBM RPT.
- Minimum 5 years of active and recent performance testing experience either with commercial tools or open source tools .
- Have working knowledge with various monitoring tools such as CA Wily, Dynatrace.
- 5+ years SQA / testing experience
- Has a successful track record of completing projects on time and on budget
- Has a working knowledge of the information technology in use (desired)
- Has experience working with off shore teams.
- Leadership skills
- Strong analytical skills Project management experience from a QA perspective
- Works independently under minimal direction with strong work ethic
- Ability to work independently or in a team, set priorities and meet deadlines on multiple projects
- Proven people, communication and organization skills
- Exceptional oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- This individual must be comfortable with professionally challenging key stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Exceptional execution of project communications plans is a must
- Is creative and assertive and has the ability to mentor and coach others.
- Experience in the Healthcare Insurance Industry desired
- Working knowledge of SDLC, project management, CMMI and ITIL frameworks desired
- Have working knowledge with various monitoring tools such as CA Wily, Dynatrace Have excellent communication, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Advised clients on Performance tuning and capacity planning on multi-tier architecture
- Monitoring load balancers, webservers, app servers, data base servers using such tools as sitescope, introscope, perfmon
- Responsible for reviewing Product Requirements and Functional Specification documents for various new projects in order to write Test Outline, and Test Design documentation