Location: New York, NY
Duration: 6 months
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related fields; and
- Five years of progressively responsible experience in the fields of IT project management methods analysis, systems analysis and documentation, form designs and control, two of which shall have been in data processing and management information systems; or
- A satisfactory combination of education, training and experience.
- Project Management Institute (PMI) Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification desired.
- Data Center experience especially with movement of an entire center to a new center
- Database and operating systems experience.
- Competent and proficient understanding of infrastructure platforms.
- Demonstrated experience in resource management.
- Technically competent with various software programs, such as Microsoft Office, SharePoint,
- Access and Visio.
- Experience as Infrastructure Project Manager leading infrastructure upgrades/remediation in the areas of Wireless, Telephony, LAN/WAN, Data Center moves, operations and consolidations.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and relationship building kills required.
- Demonstrate strong initiatives and the ability to work well in a team environment especially under aggressive deadlines.
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently while defining and maintaining a realistic schedule.
- Ability to identify potential challenges and proactively provide possible solutions to minimize risk.