Location: United States
- Bachelors degree in a STEM program. Four years of related work experience can be used in lieu of a degree.
- Masters degree in a technology field preferred
- 10 years of technical leadership and hands-on technology implementation to include four years of experience in software development, DevSecOps engineering, or systems administration and five years of technical architecture.
- Healthcare industry experience, especially healthcare payer, preferred
- Understanding of industry specific infrastructure and security requirements, such as HIPAA and NIST, preferred
- Domain specific certifications, preferred
- Requires advanced knowledge of Enterprise Architecture practice, application lifecycle management (ALM), and software development best practices, standards and tools, with extensive demonstrable experience leading business application solution, design, and implementation of complex business initiatives.
- Must have expertise in at least five of the following domains:
- Data Architecture
- Integration Architecture
- Infrastructure Architecture
- Cloud Computing Architecture
- Digital & Digital Marketing Architecture
- Security Architecture
- Healthcare Core Administrative Systems
- Enterprise Provider Management Systems
- Care & Disease Management Systems
- Enterprise Resource Planning – Finance or Human Resources
- Enterprise Customer Relationship Management