Location: United States
Duration: 6 months
- Expert in Facets Medical plan building
- Lead and coordinate identification of business requirements and solutions related to the support of implementation of systems software
- Lead configuration and administration of the packaged software
- Provide technical leadership and application expertise to multiple business project teams and non-project related activities.
- Provide consultative and expert support in discovery and fact finding for the full understanding and execution of all types of assignments.
- Lead development of Package Software modification requirements and Interface Design Specifications. Configure necessary tables in Packaged Software to support the specific business areas.
- Independently analyze business problems or opportunities; develop recommendations and solutions for those problems/opportunities, implement those solutions, and provide communications on the associated actions, business impacts, and results. Facilitate completion of projects within the allocated time and budget
- Provide consultative support in analyzing business requirements / use cases / functional requirements in order to ensure the development of efficient enterprise solutions.
- Perform analysis of current usage of Package Software and reports back to business areas regarding improvements in process, data quality and results. Review Package Software Vendor’s technical design documents to ensure compliance with business area needs and standards.
- Monitor configuration implementations to ensure common standards are followed, makes recommendations for standards improvements
- Bachelor’s or associate degree from a technical school
- 7 years of experience in system or application administration
- Expert experience with PowerMHS or current business systems knowledge required and experience in database systems such as Oracle and /or Microsoft SQL Server