Location: Durham, NC
Duration: 12 Months
- The Business Systems Analyst handles functions related to managing the day-to-day execution of data for their domain systems support area.
- Through their area knowledge (application/system), the incumbent provides subject matter expertise to define and validate requirements, business functional design, and technical design for medium business issues within their domain areas.
- In addition, the Business Systems Analyst is looked to support quality assurance, testing, software upgrades, and problem resolution.
- This position works directly with IS or the software vendor to address business issues within their domain area.
- Strong Issue Resolution skills
- SQL is a plus
- Experience in facilitating issue resolution, acting as liaison between business intake and support team resolution
Expecting to have the ability to resolve medium, moderately complex production issues by:
- Performing initial triage for severity and business impact of system/application failures.
- Troubleshooting and analyzing to determine root cause of issues
- Developing applicable business processes and solutions to ensure quality, cost effectiveness, timeliness of customer service, and regulatory requirements and mandates are met.
- Coordinating with IT, other teams and vendors as needed to communicate issues and devise and implement long term remedies.
The Required Skills:
- PowerMHS experience
- Familiarity with health care industry is preferred
- Ability to read, interpret and apply technical specifications
- Commitment to excellent customer service.
- Focus on accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in cross-functional project teams and independently.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, including ability to interpret and effectively present quantitative data.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Process focused
- Solid PC skills with MS Word & Excel