Location: Glen Allen, VA
Duration: 6 Months
- The Population Health Analyst supports system–wide strategies in population health management, risk contracting, payer incentive and gain sharing programs and other related contracting initiatives.
- The Analyst is responsible for processing and analysis of clinical and financial data related to incentive programs, including externally supplied data, using various analytical tools.
- The Analyst is responsible for developing data-driven insights and performance reporting for incentive programs and communicating opportunities for improvement with operations and clinical leadership in their efforts to improve performance under these arrangements.
- Participate in implementation of Data management and Business Intelligence projects from medium -to – large size
- Ability to interpret data and translate into information at various stages of analysis including descriptive, diagnostic, predictive and prescriptive analytics
- Develop reports and research outcomes by integrating desperate data sources
- Work closely with customers, Medical Group, database administrators, ETL teams, and project managers to create compelling business intelligence content using Tableau
- Must be willing to learn new healthcare concepts and technologies to support such Business initiatives