Location: United States
Duration: 1 year
- A Baccalaureate Degree from a credited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Systems, applied Mathematics, Business Administration, Economics/Statistics, Human Resources, or a related field of study; and
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as an ERP PeopleSoft Time and Labor functional analyst and/or super user.
- Successfully completed and/or involved in at least one full life cycle PeopleSoft Time and Labor implementation and/or upgrade.
- Recent Oracle PeopleSoft Time and Labor, v9.0 experience required, v9.2 desired.
- Strong knowledge of PeopleSoft HCM Enterprise application to include module expertise in Time and Labor PeopleSoft Absence Management experience a plus.
- Solid understanding of the entire Payroll and Time and Labor processes, underlying configuration tables, transaction tables, yearend processes and reporting.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills with ability to identify problems and determine corrective actions.
- Effective collaboration and communication skills as well as an ability to handle multiple assignments in a timely manner with minimal supervision.
- Ability to prioritize work and promptly resolve or escalate when necessary
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project, Visio etc.)