Location: Oakland, CA
Duration: 1 Year
- Responsible for leading the work effort of the team that processes configuration table updates to both production and testing environments, as well as performing configuration updates as part of that team.
- Lead the work of Tables Team members: Monitor distribution of work among team members, as needed; monitor team member work performance and provide feedback for annual performance evaluations.
- Review and process configuration update requests: As a member of the Tables Team, review and process configuration update requests following established quality and SOX control standards, while meeting established SLAs.
- Perform QA review of other team members’ work: As a member of the Tables Team, perform QA review of updates performed by other team members to ensure accuracy and adherence to established standards.
- Review and update documentation as needed: Periodically review team process documentation as system or business process changes arise; annually review SLA details with business partners and Tables team members to address any issues, apply any changes needed, and acquire business partner sign-off.
- Use Knowledge and Analysis Skills for non-standard configuration requests: Review requests for non-standard and/or complex configuration requests using subject matter expertise and analysis skills to provide procedure for Tables team members to perform requested updates in a manner that will ensure accuracy and adherence to established standards.
- Departmental Leadership Partner: Work as a thought-partner with department leadership (department director and team supervisors) to fulfill various departmental management projects and tasks as needed.
- Responsibilities impact the achievement of practice area objectives, including project deliverables and project timelines at the team level and at the departmental level.
- Influences the development of functional objectives.
- Develops solutions to a diverse range of complex problems, which require creativity and innovation within broadly defined policies and practices.
- Requires in-depth analysis to identify and recommend new solutions for highly complex problems.
Interactions / Communications:
- Maintains customer focus and positive client relationships.
- Drafts and prepares a variety of communications documents, including customer presentations; delivers presentations to customers.
- Interacts with practice area managers (practice leaders) internally and externally.
- Provides professional/technical guidance to team members.
- Influences others to gain acceptance of new concepts and methodologies.
Top 3 – 5 Daily Responsibilities:
- Review, process and QA PeopleSoft configuration updates requests, following established procedures
- Coordinate the efforts of, and provide guidance to, Tables Team members
- Work with other department leaders to plan and implement departmental objectives
Top 3 – 5 Required Skills:
- Strong knowledge of PeopleSoft HCM, specifically configuration table familiarity, including HR, Benefits and Payroll tables.
- Project Management Experience
- Intermediate to expert experience with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Complete understanding and application of concepts, techniques and standards in general HR and business analysis, as well as IT principles and practices
- Analysis/documentation of processes, methods, solutions
- Interpretive – translates business processes and requirements into system specifications.
- Advanced knowledge of PeopleSoft HCM configuration tables.
- Experience with ExcelToCI tool preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of information technology and HRIS applications