Location: Philadelphia, PA
Duration: 6 Months
- Demonstrates advanced knowledge of and proficiency in project management methodology and practices.
- Manages projects of average complexity and risk or to manage application module installations.
- Exhibits advanced skills in estimating and the use of project management productivity tools.
- Demonstrates advanced knowledge in creating detailed documentation, including project charters, work plans and budgets.
- Communicates effectively with relevant project staff and stakeholders.
- Manages moderate level projects and to coach other team members.
- Manages staff of 4 to 8 team members.
- The responsibilities of a Project Manager II encompass identical responsibilities as a Project Manager I but, with a greater degree of complexity.
- Manages all operational and tactical aspects of assigned projects (may include installation of application modules) and ensures timely delivery of all project objectives.
- Communicates relevant project plans and alternatives, including risk analyses and mitigation strategies, to project stakeholders.
- Prepares written documentation in support of planned projects.
- Develops and monitors project budgets and work plans.
- Negotiates with vendors on relevant project matters.
- Reviews and approves Project Status Reports.
- Coaches Project Coordinators and Analysts.
- Understand and comply with all enterprise and IS departmental information security policies, procedures and standards.
- Support the integration of information security in the development, design, and implementation of Hospital Technology Resources that process, transmit, or store information.
- Support all compliance activities related to state, federal regulatory requirements, healthcare accreditation standards, and all other applicable regulations that govern the use and disclosure of patient, financial, or other confidential information.
- Must be PMI member in good standing.
- CAPM certification or working towards PMP certification.
- A bachelor’s degree in Business, Healthcare IT or related field required.
- Five to 7 years experience in IT project management with progressive responsibilities as a project manager.