Location: New Orleans, LA
Duration: 6 Months
- Microsoft 0365 and MS Teams
- Develop and implement the controls and governance practices needed to enable future investments in the cloud.
- Develop a framework for document classification and its application.
- Enhance data loss prevention capabilities for data stored in the cloud.
- Reduce liability by automating document retention.
- Ensure continuity in security and governance practices between on-premises and public cloud.
- Design and configure Enterprise Mobility + Security E5 suite.
- Implement Microsoft’s unified communication and collaboration platform (Microsoft Teams).
- Evaluate the value of phone system integration w/ MS Teams.
- Retire Skype for Business.
- Retire WebEx.
- Will create and/or maintain project documents, as identified in the project initiation and planning processes.
- Will facilitate planning activities in advance of creation of a full project plan. In tandem with the project owner, the VENDOR consultant will present the full project plan to executive leadership for approval.
- Will manage all aspects of the project delivery lifecycle.
- Project Initiation Documents (including, but not limited to: Project Charter, Stakeholder Register, Risk/Issue log, success criteria, project governance plan, and roles & responsibilities. Project Planning Documents (requirements, scope document, work breakdown structure, critical path, project schedule, budget and resource plans, vendor management plans, communication plan, risk/issue mitigation plan, test/quality management plan, and overall project plan.
- Ongoing project management artifacts – task completion tracking, forecasting, defects log, stakeholder register (w/updates), up-to-date project plan docs, status reporting, etc.
- Project closeout – operational turnover documentation, financial reporting, and lessons learned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Project Management or related field required with advanced understanding of business operations, computer systems, hardware and software concepts, and core business applications.
- Five years of direct project management experience can be used in lieu of a degree.
- Minimum of seven years’ experience in planning and implementing projects including developing scope, goals, work plans, timelines, implementation strategies and measurement processes for assessing progress toward goals and project outcomes.
- Two years must be senior level project management experience including experience managing multiple large corporate level projects and/or highly complex multi-department corporate projects.
- PMP or similar project management certification is preferred, but not required
- Ability to organize, lead and motivate large multidiscipline project teams (e.g. 20 or more participants) and facilitate development of an effective team oriented work group required.
- Must have ability to negotiate, define, interpret plan/policy requirements and present viable options to upper level management.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills supported by equally strong critical thinking skills required.
- Must have experience in interpreting and translating technical and/or or complex material into information meaningful to project team members and/or business personnel.
- Includes ability to identify, define, quantify and resolve significant highly complex technical and management issues.
- Must have exceptional interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Interfaces with business and/or IT management frequently on topics ranging from simple to highly complex.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable an individual with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Job duties are performed in a normal and clean office environment with normal noise levels.
- Work is predominately done while standing or sitting.
- Physical effort is required to lift, hold, and carry objects up to 15 pounds, occasionally.
- Job duties entail using multiple body parts in a coordinated manner.
- Manual/Finger dexterity in both hands is needed to operate a keyboard and manipulate small objects.
- Sight, hearing, the ability to distinguish colors, and touching are required sensory abilities.
- The ability to read, write, calculate, visualize, and analyze are required.