Location: Saranac Lake, NY
Duration: 6 Months
- Leads/supports the efforts of reviewing, analyzing, and evaluating clinical informatics system and user needs.
- Documents requirements, defines scope and objectives, and formulates systems to parallel overall business strategies.
- Demonstrates expertise in a variety of nursing concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Works with key project team members to define requirements, design the functional solution, identify, and resolve project issues, and ensure the IT solution meets requirements.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
Responsibility for overall knowledge of the Meditech EDM:
- Supporting clinical team to manage issue resolution and enhancement request for the modules
- Knowledge of developing customer defined screens using attributes and programming
- Create requirements for screen programming
- Support multiple projects as defined by our CSG partners
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven leadership skills working with diverse and complex projects
- Prioritize multiple activities and tasks simultaneously and adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Strong problem and issue resolution experience and create quality deliverables
- Possess good written and verbal communication skills and be able to communicate effectively with individuals at various levels within the organization
- Highly motivated and be able to work independently with little supervision
- Partner with our Clinical Services Group on multiple projects
- Represent Product Development within corporate IT&S and also with the field market groups
- Analyze and test code delivered by Meditech