Location: Chicago, IL
- Develops, implements, and monitors Information Management service delivery to assigned business customer groups.
- Leads and participates in regular customer meetings with assigned business groups, designed to communicate overall Hospital IT vision and progress in relationship to designated priorities, as well as to gather customer feedback regarding IM performance and suggested improvements.
- Manages maintenance and monitor function of assigned business application systems, to ensure high standards of system performance and availability.
- Monitors the operational plans and projects in support of the Information Management Department plan; monitor and report variances to project and operational budgets.
- Provides services to help the organization effectively manage information using process improvements/reengineering techniques.
- Coordinates and acts as primary liaison with business application software vendors. Provides input from assigned business customer bases for strategic capital budget process.
- Implements and measures improvement in business applications support team as outlined by departmental improvement guidelines.
- Ensure that the business applications support team adheres to departmental project management standards including oversight responsibility for successful completion of key applications projects and upgrades.
- Implements and measures adherence to customer service standards for the business applications support team.
- Ensure Joint Commission and HIPAA compliance standards for the business applications support team.
- Performs job functions adhering to service principles with customer service focus of innovation, service excellence and teamwork to provide the highest quality care and service to our patients, families, co-workers and others.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology or related training.
- Minimum two years of experience installing/supporting applications.
- Ability to articulate facts and ideas clearly and concisely. Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent analytical and written and oral communications skills.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Ability to prepare documentation to support established objectives consistent with generally recognized standards.
- Working knowledge of personal computers and Microsoft Windows OS and applications.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and work effectively with minimal direction and supervision.
- Workday Experience needed