Location: Lincoln, Nebraska
Full Time Position
Relo assistance: Yes
“The candidates must meet all requirements listed in the job description. Not only do they need IT applications management experience but staff management as well. Solid work history with some longevity at previous employers.”
- Bachelor’s degree in Health Administration or Business Administration
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in the analysis, design, implementation, support and maintenance of computer systems
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in related healthcare or business
- Previous experience with implementing and managing system applications
- Experience in recruiting, managing and leading multidisciplinary teams
- The IT Applications Manager leads an experienced application team in the implementation and support of new and existing technologies, providing guidance to move the organization in a direction where there is continued progress in technological capabilities. We are looking for a leader who has the innate ability to manage effective teams to deliver excellent customer service, has proven to be flexible and adaptable to constant change, and has experience working with a variety of individuals to move projects or ideas forward.
- In addition, collaboration with other leaders, the ability to understand customer needs, and strong relationship building skills are must-haves for this position.
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree in Health Administration, Business Administration, or an equivalent combination of management and technical experience and education necessary to gain the knowledge needed to manage technical personnel and systems. Minimum of two (2) years of experience in related healthcare or business are required. Minimum of five (5) years of experience in the analysis, design, implementation, support and maintenance of computer systems preferred. Experience in leading multidisciplinary teams preferred.