Location: Richmond, VA
Duration: 6 Months
- Managed Care Business/Data analyst supports system–wide strategies including risk contracting, payer incentive and gain sharing programs and other related contracting initiatives.
- The Analyst is responsible for processing and analysis of clinical and financial data related to incentive programs, including externally supplied data, using various analytical tools.
- The Analyst is responsible for developing data-driven insights and performance reporting for incentive programs -wide and communicating opportunities for improvement with operations and clinical leadership in their efforts to improve performance under these arrangements.
- Participate in implementation of Data management and Business Intelligence projects from medium -to – large size
- Ability to interpret data and translate into information at various stages of analysis including descriptive, diagnostic, predictive and prescriptive analytics
- Develop reports and research outcomes by integrating desperate data sources
- Work closely with customers, Medical Group, database administrators, ETL teams, and project managers to create compelling business intelligence content using Tableau
- Must be willing to learn new healthcare concepts and technologies to support such Business initiatives
- Very Data Driven role but really a data analytics role.
- Not just pulling the data but, interoperate and providing the data and explain what the data is telling them.
- Not a data validation or migration role.
- All the data they use is already incorporated into the systems.
- Need someone more on the business side, with the technical experience.
- Experience reporting on commercial business
- Hospital contracting experience- remodel the data into new contracts, changing rates or taking current set of structure and completely change the structure.
- Data Modeling and Pricing experience