Location: United States
Duration: 6 months, contract to hire
- 8+ years of Security IT audit and/or IT risk management, Governance, Risk Management and Compliance (GRC) experience at healthcare industry company and/or other regulated organization
- 6+ years hands on experience with IT security audit and experience in performing tests of design and effectiveness over IT controls
- Familiarity in IT risk and compliance activities and good understanding of healthcare industry frameworks (as such COBIT, CIS, NIST, ISO, HITRUST, GDPR, PCI, SOX, etc.)
- Working knowledge and experience of (or willingness to learn) key regulations within risk management and healthcare industry, such as HIPAA, NIST 800-53, NIST 800-171, FedRAMP, CMMC, CMS, GDPR, ISO, HITRUST CSF, PCI, etc.
- Excellent policy and standard written and verbal/communication skills