Location: United States
Duration: 3 months
- Exceptional Technical Skills and strong knowledge of Data Warehousing and Analytics technologies (SQL, Netezza, Oracle, Cloud Environments).
- Exceptional skills with Business Intelligence Tools (R, Qlik, SAP BO)
- Expertise in developing powerful, user-friendly, visualizations.
- Strong understanding of visualization concepts and effective data storytelling approaches
- Experience with Epic Analytics Tools – Cogito (Reporting Workbench, Radar, Crystal)
- Develops analytical solutions that are powered by robust data infrastructure which promotes scalability, re-use, and reproducibility of data.
- Develops “end-to-end” technical architecture to include data input solutions, data governance process, enterprise data management, and the analysis-presentation of complex data.
- Expertise in defining and developing KPIs and other meaningful metrics.
- Guides clinical teams and business stakeholders on large scope projects: gathering requirements, developing metrics, retrieving data, and ensuring validity of results
- Utilizes advanced analytical and/or statistical ability to evaluate data, and make judgments and recommendations regarding process and outcome improvement work, financial outcomes, resource utilization, and clinical practice patterns
- Proposes and creates innovative and appropriate data solutions (dashboards, reports, business intelligence tools, etc) for the measurement of processes and outcomes
- Adept at learning new information systems and how the data generated contributes to the data development lifecycle
- Advises on new data models, testing frameworks, and documentation practices
- Demonstrates excellent presentation and communication skills to share findings in an understandable and actionable manner tailored to audience and customer’s needs