Location: Philadelphia, PA
Duration: 6 Months
- A Business Analyst III is a senior level position in the Business Analyst job family.
- A person in this position works with a team of analysts to provide tier two support for their customers and may perform advanced system configuration changes and maintenance to support the lifecycle of the application.
- Recommends, develops and implements effective/strategic business solutions through research and analysis of data and business processes.
- Required to mentor other staff and lead teams.
- This particular position is a Payroll Business Analyst providing support for the Payroll modules within the Infor Lawson ERP System as well as other systems such as Kronos and Concur.
- This includes documentation of requirements with the business, functional specifications, documenting and understanding complex business logic, troubleshooting and resolving production tickets, and analyzing root cause of incidents and working with developers and the business to ensure reoccurrence does not happen.
- Skills Expertise in HR, Payroll and ERP Systems.
- Kronos, Success Factors, Concur, Infor Lawson is a huge plus.
- Performs routine operational support, maintenance and system configuration as defined in departmental operating procedures.
- Identifies, analyzes and resolves data and complex workflow solutions and issues of intermediate complexity.
- Demonstrates ability to diagnose and resolve technical, management, and business issues and to recommend areas for process improvement or innovation.
- Adept at working on multiple concurrent projects with nominal supervision, capable of educating, coaching, and overseeing the activities of less experienced staff and other team members.
- Attends specific client-based meetings and directs the communication of client needs to the appropriate support/service groups.
- Actively participates with clients, internal and external, to elicit, analyze and document business and functional requirements through requirements Workshops, interviews or meeting sessions with Project Sponsors, SMEs and other Stakeholders to diagnose and resolve complex technical, management, and business issues.
- Identify and document business and technical requirements using standard templates
- Participates in the development, validation and execution of comprehensive test plans.
- Monitors effectiveness of current business practices and identifies areas for improvement/innovation.
- Has exceptional skills and expertise of business processes, and IT systems.
- Is an expert on business unit operations and business need for IT solutions.
- Performs 24/7 on call support if applicable.
- Exhibits strong facilitation and communication skills and interacts with all hospital medical, technical and business personnel.
- May be required to travel to/from and work in the various locations, including patient care areas.
- May be required to travel for mandatory certifications.
- May be designated a “Health Care Worker”
- Bachelors of/in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, or other Health Care related field
- Relevant experience (2-5 years) within a healthcare environment.
- Relevant Information Systems analyst experience (3-5 years)