Location: Reno, NV
- The Senior System Administrator –HR/Payroll position is responsible for the performance and reliability of the Kronos Workforce Central System, In-touch terminals and Workforce Integration Management (WIM) interface files, as well as other new components.
- The responsibilities of this role will encompass all lifecycle phases including implementation, planning for upgrades and new modules, configuration setup and testing, security management, and deployment.
- The person in this role will provide daily operational support and ensure that system software, and related procedures adhere to organizational values and polices
Nature and Scope:
- The System Administrator-HR/Payroll encompasses the job duties of a System Administrator, Project Manager, Application Specialist, Customer Support Specialist, Security Administrator, Backup DBA, Educator and Customer Liaison.
- The System Administrator-HR/Payroll provides technical support, education and maintenance for the assigned application(s) and interfaces in support of the entire Health System.
- This position acts as the project manager for all assigned application and system upgrades.
- The System Administrator-HR/Payroll leads the analysis, design, testing and implementation of new and existing systems for the assigned application(s).
- This position partners with the organizational leaders to resolve technical problems, application performance issues as well as lead optimization and enhancement efforts.
- This position also manages all assigned application security.
- The System Administrator-HR/Payroll provides individual as well as classroom education for new and existing users.
- This position supports the user community by addressing help desk calls related to the assigned application(s).
- The System Administrator-HR/Payroll will be the conduit for submission of Work Requests applicable to the assigned application(s) and will facilitate a timely response to the requestor advising them regarding: work scheduling; technical feasibility; technology compatibility; integration and interfacing.
- Must have working-level knowledge of the English language, including reading, writing and speaking English.
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Information Systems.
- Finance and/or Information Systems experience may substitute for required education on a year for year basis.
- Minimum five years’ experience using PC spreadsheet applications, and five years’ experience in database management and data analysis is required.
- Requires five years’ experience working with SQL databases using the Enterprise manager and Query analyzer tools.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Word and have the ability to use the computer to complete online learning requirements for job-specific competencies, access online forms and policies, complete online benefits enrollment, etc.
- The candidate search needs to focus on Kronos skillsets that are across the Kronos environment.
- Also need to have strong strategic vision with application lifecycle management.