Location: Chicago, IL
Duration: 12 months
- Minimum 5 years’ experience on projects involving delivery of new security software agents to multi-domain Windows server environments
- Experience with EDR, or “Endpoint Detection and Response” solutions such as Crowdstrike, Carbon Black, Symantec Endpoint Protection or other similar products on Windows server environments
- Experience with coordinating the removal of legacy antivirus solutions on servers prior to installing new EDR and ensuring continued server functionality
- Prior experience coordinating testing efforts with application owners in order to successfully validate functionality of new EDR on servers and ensure compatibility with business-critical applications
- Ability to coordinate efforts between Information Security, Infrastructure and Applications owners in an effort to troubleshoot issues involving new EDR deployments on servers
- Weekly status reporting
- 5 + years’ experience in delivering projects from inception to go-live in healthcare.
- Demonstrated success in leading IT integrations in a clinical environment.
- Drive definition of expectations, processes, and workflows in an ambiguous environment.
- Use of standard project management artifacts (charter, business and technical requirements, RACI, communication plan, reporting, Go/No Go, Test planning and execution, turnover to Operations).