Location: United States
Duration: 6 months
- Bachelors in Project Management, Computer Science, or related field. Completion of an approved educational program or four years of related experience may be accepted in lieu of degree Work Experience
- 1 year of experience in planning and implementing projects including developing scope, goals, work plans, timelines, implementation strategies and measurement processes for assessing progress toward goals and project outcomes preferred Skills and Abilities
- Basic degree of competency with PMBOK methodologies and frameworks such as project management, software development life cycle and ITIL. Six Sigma and Organizational development best practices a plus.
- Requires basic knowledge in the field of computer science, including hardware and software products, computer systems, systems analysis, programming, development/maintenance process, and data management for large complex systems.
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to create and deliver presentations to organization management including Senior Management are required.
- Ability to demonstrate presentation and facilitation skills working with key stakeholders and management including executive management preferred.
- Experience in interpreting and explaining specialized or complex material into information consumable by the public preferred.
- Must have demonstrated ability to analyze business information and process flows, gather relevant requirements and generate business, functional and technical specifications needed for successful delivery.
- Must have experience identifying, defining, quantifying and solving project-related issues on a regular basis. Must have experience using creativity/innovative approaches to resolve issues despite minimum lead times and with minimum requirement definition for changes or projects of major proportions.
- Must have experience correlating requirements and information from multiple sources, anticipating both current and future processing and management information needs, analyzing their potential impacts, and creating new technical solutions for these needs.
- PMI certification preferred