Location: Mayport, FL
- Analyze, designs, develops, and implements the Infor/Lawson Enterprise Resource System (ERP) application.
- Reviews, analyzes, and modifies the programming systems including encoding, testing, and debugging to support an organization’s (ERP) application.
- Maintains and administers Windows and Database Servers.
- Design new modules to improve system efficiency
- Coordinates Infor/Lawson change management and promotion of system changes from development to production
- Design, Monitor and Troubleshoot Infor/Lawson IPAs (Process Flows)
- Maintain Infor/Lawson IPA (Process Flows) and Custom Interfaces and/or Reports
- Design Infor/Lawson Reports; Define Report Requirements
- Implement/Define Infor/Lawson environment and data level security by product line, classes, forms and by attributes; Provision Infor/Lawson System Access.
- Creation of: -Security Classes -Roles (Actors) -Users -Distribution Groups -Printer Groups -Job Groups
- Write and revise software (SQL, Java Script, HTML,XML, .NET, Crystal Reports, Business Objects, etc.).
- Evaluates software requirements and capabilities and makes recommendations.
- Monitors and maintains application stability.
- Corrects problems and outages as they occur.
- Analyzes, maintains and resolves problems associated with application systems.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures, demonstrate the core values and Hospitality behaviors, resolve conflict through open, honest, professional communication, demonstrate positive and enthusiastic attitude, keep supervisor and leadership apprised of issues, and seek opportunities to recognize others.
Skills, Qualifications, And Required Experience Skills:
- Analytical skills including the ability to visualize, articulate, conceptualize, and solve complex problems using logic and reason.
- High level knowledge of maintenance procedures using advanced troubleshooting skills.
- Manage stressful situations in a calm, courteous and efficient manner.
- Ability to communicate effectively and courteously, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail and quality of work.
- Ability to provide dynamic customer service using various techniques including positive language, calming presence, attentiveness, clear communication,and patience.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- 2 years Experience in the field or related area required
- 3 years Experience administering, supporting, and maintaining Infor/Lawson, including Version 10 and higher required
- 2 years Working with IPA (process flow) required
- PC client and server hardware and software required
- Microsoft operating systems required
- Microsoft workstation and server administration required
- Designing custom interfaces in Infor/Lawson Version 10 or higher preferred
Education and Certifications:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required
- Training PC and/or Network Technical Program required or Bachelors Computer Science or equivalent preferred
- MS Windows Certified preferred at time of hire