Location: Columbus, OH
Duration: 6 Months
- Minimum education requirement: Associates degree
- PeopleSoft Benefit OpenEnrollment 9.2 configuration experience.
- Provide PeopleSoft Functional Benefits support including the full development / configuration life cycle for Annual Enrollment.
- Consultant will review requested changes for the next annual enrollment cycle.
- Document the required changes and perform configuration and testing in a test enviroment.
- Will then support the Functional resources in the migration and production support of the configuration and partner with Benefit Vendors in the coordination of enrollment file changes and testing prior to the Workday Go-Live.
- Position is responsible for serving as a technical point-of-contact with ensuring data integrity for purposes of reporting, analytics, report writing and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities.
- Position must develop, maintain and support a variety of reports or queries utilizing appropriate reporting tools.
- Assist in development of standard reports for ongoing customer needs.
- Help maintain data integrity in systems by running queries and analyzing data.
Major Duties/Responsibilities & Essential Functions:
- Serve as key resource for Peoplesoft HRIS metrics and data reporting in the areas of: termination data, hiring trends, performance, recruiting statistics, diversity and demographics, etc
- Responsible for creating complex queries to provide program statistics to business and HR partners.
- Reporting information directly to executive levels and down.
- Must arrange data in a variety of formats such as Excel spreadsheets to perform calculations, including percentages and ratios.
- Communicate the calculated information presented.
- Develop and maintain customized, accurate reporting and data analysis.
- Translate information request requirements to ensure appropriate understand of reporting requests and anticipated results
- Ability to analyze and trend data, identify themes and actionable items associated with the data.
- Partner with development and management of HR Scorecard and related metrics for the purpose of identifying trends and understanding relevancy of current programs and systems.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines; strong time management skills.
- Understanding the requirements and providing data for key organizational surveys
- Performs statistical analysis of employment related information for reporting in surveys and regulating agencies.
- Identify ongoing opportunities to reduce cycle times and increase reporting efficiencies.
- Proactively identify areas and opportunities where reporting and data can add value and improve decisions regarding implementation of HR projects or other business related processes.
- Ability to foster relationships with cross-functional counterparts and key stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Bachelors degree from four year college or university.
- Three to five years in HRIS, Financial Reporting or other analytical related field.
- Thorough knowledge of MS Excel and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must possess superior analytical skills.
- Experience with Oracle Peoplesoft applications and query reporting.
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving abilities.
- Experience in problem solving methodology and structured process analysis
- Must be able to handle multiple and varied competing priorities.
- Critical thinking skills, attention to detail and ability to interpret data elements, analysis skills.
- Must be proactive, organized, independent and able to complete tasks in a timely manner in order to meet deadlines
- Must have the following skills: Data Entry Excel Outlook Word PowerPoint Windows 10 key calculator Access